Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
MABSAM FILTER 9900
€2.00 inc. VAT
This filter works to reduce the rate of damage of smoking hookah, yellowing of teeth and moisture resulting from thick spray of shisha and a high ability to absorb nicotine.
This filter is made of the best types of plastic, charcoal, and cotton, easy to use, and can be recycled and does not affect the smoking or flavor.
The filter receives and disposes the liquids from the tobacco or molasses and absorbs toxic substances from combustion of tobacco or molasses and coal and minimizes the damage.
How does it work?
- The filter is composed of charcoal and cotton.
- The charcoal works to absorb the harmful substances of the shisha.
- The cotton works to absorb the spray and smoke of the shisha.
- A small reservoir exists at the bottom of the filter for the extra moisture and spray.
- The ducts in the filter wall draw a smooth flow of moisture and spray into the tank.
- The column in the middle of the lower part is for coal and is connected directly to the first smoke entering the filter.
- The filter has a conic barrier that prevents the spray from leaving the filter during use.
- The Foil or the heat management on the shisha head should be with medium or large holes, and the water in the shisha glass should be light in order to have a smooth air flow.
- The filter can be used several times and has the capacity for 7 heads of molasses.
- After several use, the filter color changes to brown then do not use it for another time.
MABSAM FILTER HAS A REGISTERED PATENT NUMBER 9900
MADE IN LEBANON